Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Almost finished for the year!

The real exams are finally over and I am sooooooooooooooo relieved, I can finally relax after my 7 exams including English, Mathematics, Accounting, Science (Chem + Physics), Economics, Biology (micro + genetics) and History. Yus!!!! sign out is tomorrow then it is officially the holidays for me! and on Sunday Me, Rose and Dad are traveling to Oamaru for a day trip stopping in Waimate on the way of course. Will post exam results as soon as I receive them, hopefully these results will be better than the results from the mocks, they better because I studied heaps (until I passed out on some occasions, study and potent energy drinks aren't a good mix!) Well wish me luck on my results! TTFN

Kiss Kiss

Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment